Happy birthday Pagefuls!
Exactly one month ago, I revived my book blog after about a year’s hiatus. I revived Pagefuls because I missed the only book community, and sharing my reading experiences with the world.
Naturally, when I thought about the blog post I wanted to write for the one month anniversary, my mind immediately went to a book giveaway – sharing with the community is what this blog is all about.
What will you be winning?
I will be giving away a hardcover book from The Bookdepository to two winners.
If you are one of the two lucky winners, you can choose a hardcover edition of the following books:
How you can participate
Participating is easy!
- Follow me on Twitter!
- Retweet the giveaway tweet
- Following me on this blog is not a requirement, but since the giveaway revolves around the anniversary of my blog, it would be really nice if you did!
Ta-da! That’s it. All books featured are books on my beat the backlist reading list, so if you win – I will order the same book for myself, and perhaps we can do a buddy read!
- You can only enter the giveaway once
- You must live in a country that bookdepository.com ships to
- If the book pictured is part of a series, you can pick any book from that series
- If there is no hardback copy available, I will give you the opportunity to change your choice, or receive a paperback copy
- If you are under 18, you must have permission from a parent or guardian to give me your shipping details
- The winner will be picked randomly on February 28th, and will have 72 hours to respond with their book of choice and address details before I pick a new winner